Thursday 29 April 2010

Who Is My Boss?


I never had Baskin Robbins before now.

During Golden Week they had a 31% off promotion. We were in Naka-Meguro attempting to go to another bagel shop that unfortunately closed selling out all its stock before they were supposed to close.

A little miffed we decided to walk to Shibuya.

We saw Baskin Robbins along the way so to escape the wind we indulged in a double cone. I have to say it was much better than Cold Stone Creamery.

NTT docomo are overexposing a Darth Vader campaign in Tokyo stating "Who is my boss?". I'm not sure what they are implying but if you have DV pointing his finger at you, I think it's pretty easy to believe that he (meaning docomo) is your boss. Maybe they probably want to make you think that you are the boss, but personally I don't think so. All shall be revealed on the 11th of May.

I mentioned quite a while ago about Mo Mo Paradise. They changed their name to Nabezo.

It's still a great deal, about 2,000 yen for 90 minutes of "all-you-can-eat" Shabu Shabu. Good thing they have an English menu (not that you'd need it too much) as well.

0 comments: