Friday 5 October 2012

Ess A Bagel in Tokyo


One of my favourite places to eat in New York was Ess-A-Bagel. I'm not a bagel fan but they were so delectable we went there almost every day for breakfast.

When I heard Ess-A-Bagel were going to come to Tokyo. I thought I'd have no reason to go to New York anymore. I wish it were true, but sadly not.

I don't know if it was just being in the land of "super size me",  but I could swear those bagels were bigger, and dare I say it tastier. Not only that, but what makes the New York ones so great was the mountains of cream cheese that they slapped in those suckers. Here it was sadly amiss.

It is only a small corner, that shares the New York "block" with other New York franchises. You can find it at Daimaru in the underground shopping mall (not far from character street) on the Yaesu side of Tokyo station.

0 comments: