Thursday 24 September 2009

Spring Clean For The September Queen

I'll admit that I'm a messy person. I'm the worst to clean up. Apart from the massive cleanup I did when I left the Tomioka apartment, here everything has pretty much been the same since I arrived in Yotsuya.

I must have been bored or disgusted with the accumulation of junk and odds and ends that have been constantly been building up for two years that I commenced a spring clean in earnest.

One of the most interesting things I noticed was all the old ticket stubs from visits to all the places I went to in Tokyo, and the other parts of Japan like Miyajima, Hiroshima, and the Kansai area. My laxness has mostly slowed things down considerably.

I won't say the excitement has gone, just mellowed. There are many things I'm yet to see and do. I haven't even been to Roppongi yet. Can you believe that?

Anyway, the one thing I couldn't find was my "Making Out In Japanese" book. Where the **** is it?

0 comments: