Monday 3 August 2009

Pingu From Shinjuku

I was feeling lucky today. Yes, I played the UFO Catchers again..

I saw a black motorised Pingu that was in a pretty good position, but I was after the white one.

I asked them to move it, and he kindly put it in an even better position!

It was a 100 yen machine, so on first go it just gave it a little push, but on the second time, it started to go and with gravity on my side it fell down. Just 200 yen!

For anyone that cares, it was won in the UFO Catcher with no name on the east side of Shinjuku Station. Just put this: 35°41'25.37"N139°42'8.47"E into Google Earth/Maps and you'll find it.

I was going to do a video of the actual catch, but by myself I was worried a lack of concentration might make me fail, so you'll have to do with a video demonstrating the little guy walking across my Mac.

After that we had some 30% donuts from Mister Donut. Not bad but not as good as Krispy Kreme I think.

I minded the seat next to me with our food tray, and a dumb gaijin girl told the gf it was hers from putting a cloth on the seat. We were there first biatch! You know who you are. Go back to your country. They even left their food tray there when they left.

BAD GAIJIN, making the rest of us look bad.

I tried my amp on my el-cheapo trolley. It doesn't seem that strong. Crossin' my fingers.. Only three more sleeps to catching that plane!!

0 comments: