Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Sampleman Loves Kimuraya

Another day in Ginza seldom gets more rewarding than making your way into Kimuraya for some azuki goodness. With constant days of rain lately, I need a sugar high to raise my mood.

Last night I decided against going into Krispy Kreme, Tachikawa for another box of doughnuts.

I just got the last lot a week ago. A lot of sugar can't be too good for you. So this week I've decided to opt for a "little less" sugar instead.

Still a bit unimpressed with the price increase, Sampleman® gets as many free samples as he can. A great way to get an extra bite to eat before work too!

Going home is hilarious. I don't know why I do it, but I put myself in the busiest carriage. At Ginza it's pretty easy to get a seat. One station before mine the people just pile on. The best way to describe it is like a sausage machine. Every available space is quickly squashed with people.

From my safe sitting position, it's truly a fascinating sight.

I like being the outsider looking in. I'm glad I'm not Japanese sometimes. These are one of those times.

2 comments:

bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
Your site is interesting for me
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site.
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese manga, animation, games, cosplay, Japanese foods).
Please add this site to your blog roll.
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/

Jimmy In Japan -> said...

That would be a GREAT name for an anime show! Sort of like a "Joannie Loves Chachi" in cartoon form. Sweet.

For those that are confused, Sampleman is my superhero alter-ego. I become him when I see food samples. It makes me all powerful, destroyer of worlds.