Saturday 24 January 2009

Mexi Can!

It's been on the cards for a while but finally everyone managed to get their asses to Higashi Rinkan once again for more nachos and tequila.

It didn't feel as memorable as past visits. Maybe it was the real winter chill, or else the late arrival of most of our posse.

Once everyone was present and accounted for, we got stuck into plentiful Mexican fare. I think I'll let the pictures tell the rest of this story..

Nothing spoils a good photo like a c*ck blocker. Damn!

This was the second round of tequila that I was a little peeved to miss out on.

I left the premises for one of the last trains, to be surprised by one of the first snow falls of Winter.

At this hour the trains are not express and it took an hour to get back to Shinjuku. Unfortunately I was really breaking the seal during the ride back, and I was terribly in need of an urgent number one. I was tempted to get off at the next stop, but I (just) managed to hold on.

While not the best Tex Mex night out, I think we'll be back there again no doubt.

0 comments: