Wednesday 18 March 2009

Goodbye Yokohama Kids

Today at Yokohama I had to say goodbye to the kids I've been teaching all year.

While at times the kids wear me out like you wouldn't believe, I'm going to miss every one of them. It's amazing how you can see their little personalities come through. This is the way these children will be their whole life. (Although I'm sure the Japanese system will put them in their place as they get older).

It's like I'm the ringmaster of a crazy circus in these classes, and can sometimes feel a little thankless.

Being the last class, I was overwhelmed with gifts from the kids mothers.

I got a whole lot of cakes, biscuits, flowers and cards. There was so much, I didn't have much room for them in my bag.

A little bit of a sad goodbye.

Thank You!

0 comments: