Friday 27 March 2009

The Vibrator

Today was the gf's birthday.

For a while I was thinking what would make the best present.. some jewelry, clothes, a kitchen appliance (joking), or let her choose something?
Then it hit me.. a vibrator!

No, not what you'd think. I got a massager. If I must let it be known, I am the worst at giving massages, and a bit non-plussed to get them done to me. She often complains about her back, so I thought it'd be appropriate.

To be sure I plugged in all the ones on display, and to my surprise one of simplest (a Panasonic) had just a hard and soft setting, but felt nicer and not too big. Unlike the others, this one has wheels to roll along your back.

From how much she's used it so far, I think I did pretty good choosing this present.

It has a funky black and green colour too. Cool huh?

0 comments: