Saturday 10 May 2008

Doh!

When you see a sign like this, how can you NOT take a picture of it?

Although my mobile ring-tone is Homer saying "Doh" thirty two times, I'm not a big Simpsons fan.

I'm always keeping an eagle eye out for an interesting pic or two. This one is outside the ticket gate at Tama Plaza.

Not a lot to say today.

I looked at two more LCD games. One was Bandai's Cross Country, and the other was Robot Maker from Takatoku Toys. Both were in average condition so I didn't buy either of them.

The sales clerk didn't allow me to put my batteries in to try them out so it took any thought to get them out of my head completely, which is probably a good thing.

I don't see myself as a collector, and I don't think the gf is really liking all my junk filling up her apartment. Initially I just wanted the games I had when I was a kid. I still don't have them all yet though.

The search continues..

2 comments:

Jon Chandler said...

dude I found yur blob.
hey my mates made some good Simpsons cartoons. Get ready for Bart the General
http://famicon.net/

Jimmy In Japan said...

Hey Signor Chandler,

Good to hear from you! Hope everything's going well your way. Thanks for that link.

Seriously twisted. I like it!

The blog is pretty easy to find these days. Scary.