Monday 13 October 2008

Sports Day

I'm really happy that Japan has a LOT of holidays. Today just happens to be Sports Day which goes by the "Happy Monday" system of moving holidays to mondays to allow for a three day weekend.

Apparently it's a day to commemorate the Olympics to promote health and fitness.

For me it would've been another day of laziness and doing nothing.

I hadn't been there for almost a year and a half, so I decided to go back to Toyko Dome City in Suidobashi. These days it's not so far from Yotsuya.

I wasn't feeling too genki so I chickened out of riding "Thunder Dolphin" again. That, and a forty minute line put an end to that thought.

By the time I got home it wasn't late so I went into Shinjuku and had another meal at that Indian restaurant again. Third time and still good!

0 comments: