Sunday 14 December 2008

Party Time!

Like I promised here are a choice selection of the almost fifty photos I took last night at the Christmas party in Yokohama last night.

Instead of saying too much I think I'll just let the pictures tell most of the story.

The moral of this story is.. I like to surround myself with cute genki girls and weird J-boys.

You probably noticed some cream on my chin. I hammed it up in one of the other's photos by smearing my face, and no-one told me there was still some around my chin. Bastards!

With a great turn-out of between forty and fifty people I think it's safe to say the night was a complete success. Of course the only thing that could bring the night down would be the inevitable karaoke post-party. I was there for about five minutes.

I made a very quick decision to just leave while I was still good, and managed to not get the train straight back home but the next best thing, to Shinjuku and find my way home from there.

It's strange that all the schools have their Christmas party on the same night. I was debating which one to go to but after this night, I know I made the right decision. I was with the people I really care about, and that's all that matters.

0 comments: