Wednesday 31 October 2007

The Five Month Clean Up

How good does this look? This is two to three hours of scraping and sponging. That sponge will never be the same again.

I've got my final room inspection tomorrow, so in my paranoia I have cleaned the whole house, including the most disgusting stove that was caked in grease, pasta and other unidentified pieces of crud accumulated over the years.

Maybe it was because I'd lost 800 yen at the UFO catcher. It took my mind off the loss. The fridge, toaster, microwave, even the rubbish bin are all much better.

I bought some sponges and mould cleaner to do a once over in the shower as well. And, for good measure, a one cup sake to celebrate my leaving Tomioka, and oh I almost forgot, my five months in Japan!

The months are going so quickly. Five months and still not a dull moment.

0 comments: