Thursday 4 October 2007

Are You Ok?

I've been meaning to post this for a few days now.

I always thought that diaries were meant to be read by others. Some of the most interesting reading can be found from what people REALLY think. Of you, me, everyone and everything.

Tuesday changed everything.

What I've learnt is that no matter how well intentioned you can be, some people don't want things to be made public. My blog was just for the purpose of writing down my feelings and experiences of living and teaching in Japan.

But now I'm not so sure. Do I really want people to know what I am doing at almost every moment? Do I really want them to know what I think of them? I even feel hurt from the people close to me, who I thought had my trust.

I just want to be happy and right at this moment now, I don't really feel that way.

So that's it. I have to get ready to go to work now. If anyone's looking for me, I'll be in Kawasaki today.

0 comments: