Saturday 13 October 2007

Four Monthiversary

It's hard to believe that it's been over four months in Japan, but not so hard that I've now been four months in a relationship. 


 Tonight I brought over my guitar and amp. 

 The train was packed and while I felt the fear of being stuck onboard with the doors closing at my stop, I somehow managed to pop myself outta there, probably hitting some japanese people over the head with my guitar. Oops, sumimasen!! 

 For a nice surprise we had a Paul's cheesecake to celebrate this milestone of our time together.

 Unfortunately she wasn't feeling too well though, with a fever and a bit of a cold. The weather's changed quite a bit, and a few people are getting sick. 

 Tomorrow I will be meeting my father in transit, in Shinjuku. I told him to meet me at the west ticket gate. Place your bets now to see if he can find it. Shinjuku station is a bitch to navigate.

1 comments:

Zamil said...

Dude, i really admire what ur doing....hahaha//thinking of doing the same....hahha...