Wednesday 28 November 2007

I am Otaku

I didn't feel like going straight back home after work so first mission was the catchers. I was hoping to pick up some more chocolate. 


 All up I spent something like 2300 yen, but I THINK I at least covered my losses. 

  First I went for a BBQ twisties-like snack box called "スコーン". I think I spent a ridiculous amount for this, but I had to get that Goddamn box in the fricken chute. FARRRK!!!






  Anyway, after that I spied some Dead Or Alive Bikini girl mugs with um, breast "bumps". 

For anyone who doesn't know, the DOA characters are from a video game on Xbox featuring said bikini girls playing volleyball. 

 

Very juvenile, but I have no objections to playing this game. This is Jimmy who yes, once got Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider" on all fours in a suggestive pose. Maybe that is something I shouldn't write on a public post. Hmm. 

 Anywho.. it took about 600 yen to get that one. I cheated, and asked the arcade staff to make it a little easier though. 

 After that I saw some Rilakuma headphones with cute bear headpieces that I thought would be hilarious to wear on the train listening to my iPod. 

 Again, I spend too much on doing that so I quit, cut my losses, and got the hell outta there finally.

  I did a walk around Shibuya before heading home and eating some curry pasta. Yes, you heard that right. I don't think this has existed before this moment, so I have decided to call it "Jimko", named after us.

0 comments: