Thursday 29 November 2007

Night Of The Christmas Suica Penguins

As usual I didn't feel like going out and surfed the net most of the day.


 Luckily gf had the day off, so later we went to eat quiche at Pauls, and then went to the Yotsuya Library. 

 I picked up John Mayer's "Continuum", an Eric Clapton and Billy Joel hits CDs, a Blue Note jazz compilation and er.. Black Eyed Peas "Monkey Business". I also got a Japanese Grammar book. I may even have a read of it sometime. 

 From there we walked into Shinjuku on the hunt for penguins, Suica Penguins that is. Gf wanted to show me a Penguin Christmas display outside the JR offices next to Krispy Kreme. Here they are..

  Here's a new Suica Penguin mobile billboard outside the South Entrance to Shinjuku Station.

  We proceeded from there to the yakiniku, korean BBQ for an "All You Can Eat". Normally it's listed as 2200 yen per person for 90 minutes but I had a 500 yen discount coupon that was due today. It was for the Yokohama one, but luckily they accepted it here in Shinjuku. 

 We ate SO much in that time and definitely got our money's worth. I was full, but not sick full like after eating at the pizza place. Not a wasted day after all.

0 comments: