Thursday 27 December 2007

Is This It?

Being here a few days and things haven't changed that much.

I still feel like an outsider looking in. The people I know haven't really asked to hang out, so I'm understanding better the reason why I left and changed my life.

It's good to see the family of course, and a little emotional going through my old things.

I haven't played my guitars as much as I thought I would.

I'm real happy to drive my car and I'm glad that I still remember how to use it. I'm a bit down that the weather is not so great. Hot, but rainy and cloudy. Not exactly beach weather.

My new phone is taking some getting used to. I'm a little hesitant to leave my prized k800i. The camera on that is fantastic. I guess I'll have to get used to its quirks.

Hopefully things will look up before I leave in a few days.

0 comments: