Sunday 30 November 2008

Three Minutes Happiness

If I took pictures of every weird shop name, I wouldn't have much time to do anything else. They're everywhere!

This one feels quite poignant. I think that is about the time span for my short bouts of true happiness.

Quite fleeting really.

Something like the seven second rule of dropping something, or as you see here the three second one.

Last week the coffee from YaMaYa was getting dangerously low, and we know how much I need my fix. Luckily Hanamasa was getting rid of their Ethiopia Mocha coffee for 299 yen a 500 gram bag. So, I got two. Three minute happiness right there!

It was due of the 27th, and from memory I think that day WAS the 27th. It tastes different to the last Mocha I bought, but after sampling some Starbucks, I have to say it is MUCH better than that stuff.

I downloaded a demo of Ableton Live, a music program this weekend too. It's a cool program. It has elements of Acid, another beat-mixing one I used to have. Yet another three minutes of happiness!

Keep them coming.

0 comments: