Wednesday 9 April 2008

One's Junk Is Another's Treasure

With a bit of extra time on my hands, I decided to get that Bandai LCD solar powered game I saw in my secret shop.

Kyofu No Mujintou (Shark Island) was only 1050 yen and the gameplay is very similar to the one from my childhood. I figured I sometimes spend that much at the catchers, and leave with nothing, so why not?

I did see Nazono Pyramid on Yahoo Auctions Japan for 2000 yen last night. I was too late to try for it as I wasn't even registered to use it yet.

I may still keep one eye out for it. Anyway, it prompted me to finally get this one.

While I there I picked up a Hello Kitty® watch for 210 yen. I tried once for it at the catchers so I thought I should buy it. It's cheap.

It was a good way to kill a bit of time before work.

After work there was another session of "station beers" with just T and myself. We had a good D & M conversation. There was a bit of music from some buskers, and for some reason we seemed to be attracting some japanese kids to where we were standing outside the Diamond complex.

Sure was some nice eye candy walking around.

Look for a Bandai review coming to this blog real soon. Somehow I don't think it'll be my last.

0 comments: