Sunday 16 March 2008

DIY Blog Redecorating

You may have noticed a few pretty widgets on the right side of the blog right here.

A big clock to tell you what time it is here in sunny (today, yes) Tokyo. A weather guide to say how much I'm freezing my butt off. (Today was a little warmer, but it's the blizzard winds that cause the pain).

Most interestingly I've installed a online counter that tells how many people are looking at my blog right now, and where they're from. I didn't know I had much of a fan club. Thanks!

While you're here why not leave a comment? I'm always interested in what people think. If you have any questions I'll try to answer as best as I can. Please be kind. Constructive criticism is ok.

What did I do today? As little as possible. I had a bit of hangover that stopped me from doing anything worthwhile. Sometimes a rest can be beneficial though.

I'm hoping for a quick, painless week ahead. Crossing my fingers.

0 comments: