Wednesday 18 July 2007

Booty Call

Ok. The plan was that I was going to go home after work at Yokohama, do my laundry, watch J-horror movies and sign for my registered mail.

Then I got the call..

The gf and I earlier discussed that we could wait until the weekend to meet up again. Now she called me to come over and that she was missing me. I really needed to wash my clothes as I don't have much left to wear.

I was in the Tomioka supermarket when I got the call. I ended up buying a few things and headed home to get ready to go back out again. I decided to wash my clothes anyway and for the mail, I left a message for Derek or Jessie to sign it off for me.

I was in Yotsuya by 9pm. We went into the convenience store and got an icecream and some drinks, including a 14% peach and honey flavoured sake. Gf made some spaghetti for us. The sake was probably too sweet, but it made me feel quite light headed.

0 comments: