Tuesday 10 July 2007

Probably The Worst Day Yet

I arrived at work in Fujisawa JUST in time. When i clocked in, it was right on my punch-in time. I saw the kids co-ordinator from Shinjuku telling me that he would be observing me. F-arking Great! 


 I think the school called head office because as lovely as my kids are, they are still getting out of hand. He gave me some advice and I moved onto my other lessons. I found out that I had to give a native teacher lesson that I hadn't been told how to do. 

 It didn't go so well and I wished that the lesson was over before it had begun. I went home a little peeved and the rain surely didn't help. 

 I got my passbook from my japanese bank account but the smart people there didn't put my ATM card with the package so the only way I can withdraw at the moment is over the counter. Yes, that means I will have to speak to "them". *groan* 

 I faxed my train fare form today so I hope somehow my fares will be reimbursed this month.

0 comments: