Saturday 25 August 2007

The Betrayal

The most shocking news is that the gf has admitted (with an evil laugh), that a WHOLE month ago at the yakiniku, she got me eating beef tongue without telling me what it was.

Apparently I said it tasted good, but I don't believe it. Looking back in hindsight, I am sure there was something in the meat that didn't taste right.

She tried to justify it by saying it tasted good. I said to her, "What if I fed you human flesh, and you said it tasted good?" Does that make it right? No, exactly!

Anyway, from now on I am going to find out what "tongue" is in japanese and tell the waiter not to order it. That girl is lucky I forgive her. pfft..

2 comments:

avatar said...

If you ate it and didn't not like it at the time, why would you care now?

You eat chicken legs, right?

Unknown said...

oh come on there are worse things here in Japan to eat. Tongue is pretty good if you ask me.

I haven't been brave enough for nato though.