Monday 6 August 2007

Kawasaki Two Time

I was in no hurry to go to Kawasaki today.

I had three, count them, one, two, three kids classes to do today. I wasn't really keen to do them, but it looks like it sounded worse than it actually was.

First up was the Mini Kids class.

There were thankfully only two little bundles of joy to deal with. They were full of beans (or at least Miso soup), being a handful for their tired mothers who are in the classroom to encourage them.

Next up I had a higher A level class with three girls. One of them was really loud and very outspoken. The second girl was quiet but had a good grasp of the lesson. The last girl was very quiet and shy, but they all went through the lesson without any problems.

Finally, I had a B level kids class. This is the ideal level that I prefer. The only thing is that there were seven children in the room.

At first I thought I was going to be over my head if they all ran riot, but they all had a blast. They bounced all their active energy of each other which made the teaching actually easier on me. Dang, if only I could remember all their names!

Feeling pretty pleased with myself, I decided to seek out a UFO catcher amusement arcade.

I know, I know, this is a BIG mistake, but i just can't help myself. I lost 800 yen (or was that 1000 yen?) trying to win a cute Rilakkuma bear that was temptingly hanging over the edge of the drop shute.

Feeling again defeated, at the Keikyu supermarket in Tomioka I bought not just one, but two blocks of Crunky to make me feel better. Does it make me feel better? You bet it does.

It gave me the chance to use my new points card too for the first time. It's going to be a while before I get my "free" shopping voucher though.

1 comments:

avatar said...

Your writing has gotten a lot better.

Keep it up, and work on spicing up the content next.