Tuesday 19 June 2007

Working For A Living - Day Two

This must be beginner's luck but I am actually enjoying all my lessons! I had to catch the train to Fujisawa today and I probably left a little late to give me my "margin of error". 


 I left about 2pm or just after. I caught my private Keikyu line to Sugita (130 yen). The hard bit was a 5-10 min walk from there to the JR Line Shin-Sugita station for the Negishi Line to Ofuna. I had to ask three people to make sure i was walking the right way. So far so good. Then it just continued on towards on Tōkaidō line to Fujisawa (320 yen). 

 My first class were five 4yr old children. I was a little apprehensive but somehow I made it through. Koudai was so cute with dribble on the side of his mouth. One girl was very forthcoming but it got a bit out of control when they decided the view outside the window was more interesting than my actual class. 

The rest of the classes went alright but by the end I was pretty tired. I almost caught one of the home trains in the opposite direction. Lucky that. If I did that it would highly unlikely that I would get home at all. 

 I had chin noodles for dinner. I was way too tired to cook. Oh, there was a weird game show on TV where they cut the ropes of a trampoline to knock a bikini girl off. It's the first time I have been transfixed by Japanese television. Only in Japan.

0 comments: