Thursday 14 June 2007

Kids Class Demonstration

I had to do a kids class demonstration today. Still, I'm not totally happy with my performance. With time I'm sure it will get better, but it is SO frustrating.

At lunch the guys wanted to go to a restaurant. I decided that I don't want to spend all my money for food this way. I decided instead to buy some Chin Noodles at the Family Mart. I went to the park, sat alone and ate it.

I had to stay back for a follow up training. So my day went from 11am until about 715pm. In other words, a really damn long day. I was feeling a little miserable. The rain didn't help things. At least they lent me an umbrella. I should be able to chorus like a champ now.

Oh, as a joke I gave my toy monkey friend the name, Monkeyface which they liked, until I told them it had a certain connotation. I have to get SOME fun out of this.

I walked around Shinjuku for quite a while in the rain before finally deciding it was time to catch the trains home. It goes without saying the trains were packed to the gills. *sigh*

0 comments: