Monday 11 June 2007

Doing It For The Kids

Today was the first day of KEW training. This is where they show us how do the kid's classes. 


 Mike was the trainer and the day virtually consisted of playing games and methods of teaching children. It was Mike's first time doing training and I have to say he did a great job. I think the kid's classes will be more satisfying but draining. It's the first day I didn't get a brain strain after the training. 

 For lunch we all went to a small japanese restaurant. I had a rice with soy sauced pork (I think) with some kind of soup and some yummy dumplings. I don't know what name of it was but it was pretty tasty. All for 800 yen. 

 Lately I've been happy to eat from the Family Mart for lunch. It costs less and and they have surprisingly tasty bentos. I have to watch my money. I haven't withdrawn any money from an ATM from my home bank so I don't want to spend the yen I have too quickly. 

 I need a new pair of headphones. The ones I have are getting wrecked. I have to bend the insert to make both speakers work. I saw some in ear sennheisers for about AUS $30. That's pretty cheap! I heard the yen is going down. Not that great when I have to change my yen back to the Aussie Dollar.

0 comments: