Sunday 10 June 2007

A Post You Can Skip - Time For That Toliet Break

Not much to report today. After last night's debacle I had a long sleep until about 1pm. I've pretty much completed my "homework" for tomorrow's training. I wonder which drug has caused me to have trouble retaining all this new information? Maybe it's because I'm not a 20-something anymore and we all lose that ability over time. It has been over ten years since I finished uni and I don't get a lot of mind stimulation in the work I have done. Or maybe it's the drugs. Alcohol is my only vice, but it's a damn good one. I think I do need a drink or two before I do my first lessons. I KNOW I will be so nervous. I video-called my parents. It was good to see them. They were arguing a little, which reminded me ONE of the reasons for doing this in the first place. Still, it was hard to finally end the call. I do miss them, but I'm going to give this Tokyo thing a good go. Kanpai!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

training is fun! First day is always scary. I know I didnt sleep the night before. Remember I did training for a few months. Its was awesome...but very draining. THe kids will look up to you. Inspire and enjoy