Tuesday 26 June 2007

Toosday

Out of all the days of the week, today is one I dread the most. You guessed right, kids class!

Only four of them showed up, but they still were a handful.

Koudai is adorable as ever. No dribble this week. He does his own thing, but the lil' guy knows the answers it baffles me. Masato is the rebel of the class. He distracts the others enough to screw up my lesson. Nonoka and Nanami are the cute little girls. Nanami is the most 'aware' of this actually being a lesson, and Nonoka got a little distracted, but wasn't too bad.

I made sure I set up in a room without a window and thankfully the mothers weren't around until later. Even then by the end of the lesson they were hiding under a table I set up. So, I didn't really get through all the material but they had fun. Especially when I did a lion's roar. No shame in this class.

It's not my favourite train ride. I have a ten minute walk between stations at Sugita, which is a drag, but the whole journey only takes about thirty minutes. The rest of my classes were all fine but I was tired at the end of it. I forgot my umbrella at Fujisawa.

Once I got home I really didn't feel like cooking. I ended up eating as much of "the chunk" as I could. This cheese is on it's last days, so I REALLY want to finish it. I also made a cup'o'miso. Usually it's put in boiling water in a saucepan but this way is more convenient. It tastes pretty good. Go the Miso!

0 comments: