Saturday 23 June 2007

Temptation Waits

Saturday was a good, but busy day in Yokohama. I'm getting comfortable in my role as sensei


The last class of the evening were three girls with one in particular, Meiko quite attractive. After the lesson as I was walking out, Meiko came up to talk and walk with me to the station. She told me she had come to Tokyo from Kobe and she was now living in Keikyu Kamata. This is on my same train line but the opposite direction towards Tokyo. 

 I felt she was interested, but my conscious got the better of me. I know I did the "right thing", but the demon on my other shoulder thought otherwise. Dammit dammit dammit.. I had to be back at Keikyu Tomioka by 7pm to meet gf. 

I had a little bit of time. I decided to do some shopping, so by the time I finished I had about 20 minutes to wait. I really didn't think of going back home up the hill only to have to go back down again as soon as I got there. Oh yes, I did buy Calpis and Crunky by the way. 

 I made gf a Spaghetti Bolognaise which seeing that she finished and said she liked it, I took it as being good. This is probably the first time I've made dinner for a girl, so I was nervous if she would like it. For the first Saturday since I got here, here I am, a homebody with his japanese girl.

0 comments: